Terms and conditions
- Conference ticket orders are non-refundable and non-cancelable. If you are not sure if you can attend or just want to “option” a seat, please do not purchase a ticket. In the event you can not attend, your ticket(s) are fully transferrable to any other party at no cost; just contact us.
- Photography will be generally be permitted, but videography by guests including filming of presentations will not be allowed.
- Outside food and beverage will not be allowed in conference areas by request of the venue.
- Profane, abusive, threatening, violent, or illegal behavior will not be tolerated at the conference. If you engage in such behavior toward other attendees, Electronic Cash Conference (ECC), or hotel staff, you may be asked to leave and will not be due a refund.
- Conference speakers listed are based are our best expectations. In the event a speaker can not attend, we will substitute another speaker in his/her place to provide similar content. No refunds will be provided in the event of any speaker changes.
- ECC reserves the right to reschedule the event in its sole discretion up to 365 days in the future if COVID-19 prohibits the safe and effective operation of the event. In this case, dates will be announced well in advance and tickets will be transferred to the new dates. You will receive a refund option, if the rescheduling takes place.
- The venue and host country may impose COVID-19 protocols which ECC will make its best effort to advise guests of in advance. These protocols may change and guests will need to comply with such protocols.